Now This Is The Life!
When you walk through the doors at Powers Ridge Senior Living, you’ll experience the elegant spaces, stunning views and smiling faces that will begin your carefree lifestyle. Enjoy new friends and neighbors in our beautiful community spaces or just have some down time to relax and unwind on your own.
If you choose, get outside and enjoy our beautiful outdoor patio area with grills & fireplace, use the fitness center, or visit the indoor pool and spa at Powers Ridge Club House. Choices are what we’re about at Powers Ridge Senior Living.
Our Options – Built to Suit Your Life
At Powers Ridge Senior Living, we understand that everyone who comes to tour with us wants to stay as independent as possible. That is our goal, too. At Powers Ridge, you will no longer have the household chores such as shoveling snow, mowing the grass or maintaining your home. You will have time to do the many things that you always wanted to do when you had time.
Powers Ridge is ideal for older adults who are able to manage the day-to-day tasks on their own, but want to take advantage of all that community living has to offer. You will have privacy and autonomy of your own apartment home and still have the community space to socialize and entertain with past and new friends.
Our “Inspire Wellness” program promotes the 7 Dimensions of Wellness: Physical, Social, Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Vocational and Environmental. We know that each person is unique and we want to help meet the individual goals and needs of those who choose to call Powers Ridge Home.
Apartment Home Amenities
- Spacious One, two, and three bedroom apartments
- Balconies in most apartments
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Full Kitchens (range, refrigerator, microwave & dishwasher)
- Granite Countertops
- All utilities (except phone) as well as Wi-Fi and base satellite package are included
- Secured entry
- Safety equipped bathrooms
Powers Ridge Club House Amenities
- Indoor Pool and Spa (with showers)
- Conference Room
- Kiddie Pool (grandkids welcome)
- TV Lounge
- Business Center with computers
- Health and wellness programs
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual opportunities
- Onsite Salon
- State of the art fitness center
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Outdoor patio area with grills and fireplace
Find the answers you need!
- Are you looking for relief from the daily tasks (cleaning, mowing, shoveling and repairs) and expense of keeping up a household?
- Are you looking for a convenient and safe environment to call home?
- Do you look forward to socialization and community spaces for fun and relaxation?
- Do you want to spend more time enjoying your family and friends, travelling and maybe volunteering in the community?
- Are you independently caring for yourself and not requiring daily home care support?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, Independent Living is the best option for you.
It’s not always easy to tell when you or a loved one needs more help. If you have questions on the best option for you, visit our frequently asked questions. If you find that you need additional assistance, you can learn more about the over 40 independent living, assisted living, memory card and skilled nursing communities that are part of Tealwood Senior Living. You’ll have the comfort of knowing the expertise of our team will guide you in the right direction. Visit www.twsl.com for more information.
What is the next step?
Call us today and schedule your tour (952) 361-0964.